OPEN YOUR WINGS

It is said that people like me are not well accepted, It is even said that homosexuality is a disease, It is said that people like us are creations of the devil according to the church, the truth is that I can still see how people criticize me on how I walk or how I speak and although I know that sometimes it is not me when I see that it is other people with the same orientation, it is as if they hurt me, it is said that men cannot put on makeup or cannot wear wigs and if they do they are rare. But not everything is bad because some families are open with their children and I see people like me succeed in the world of social networks, for my part I walk because I am a vigilante my name is Danny a ……

I don't know what was happening with me, I don't know how to describe it, but from the bottom of me I knew that my being was coming to light. I still remember that my parents did not like this orientation but I did not care for this to tell them I had two options to tell them directly or to tell my grandmother (may she rest in peace) So I decided on the second one so I took strength, although I admit that fear almost took hold of me, so I took a deep breath and told him about my orientation-GRANDMOTHER I'M GAY- I remember his look of surprise then he smiled and then as my grandmother did not say anything or protest I told him that the first official boyfriend with that one that if I move the mat I would present it to him but god I call her so from heaven when I feel that emotion of joy just by seeing him my grandmother will send me her blessing just like my aunt, now for my evolution in my environment I discovered some youtubers who are also LGBTIQ + such as: PEPE Y TEO, Paco del mazo, Damián Cervantes, LeoandFeli and very interesting shows such as Rupauldragrace and a Mexican show called La más draga giving vi Give to the Mexican drags who I say to all those who make drags around the world My Respects because that of drag is an art, now despite the fact that many artists have declared themselves, there are still people who continue to fight against homophobia and educate To many people in those I include myself about the culture and things of lgbtiq` + things that everyone should know from the beginning to new things in the community. It is time to remove those prejudices, those myths, etc. All over the world.

Open your wings it doesn't matter if you wear a wig, it doesn't matter if you put on makeup, open those wings, express yourself as you want, those wings are yours and don't be afraid because we are in the 21st century, in this part I just wanted to show you a little about how I came out of the closet but In short, open your heart, express yourself and live the moment that when you declare yourself it is a day of pride. My name is Danny and I am a vigilante in this community and it is time to open up knowledge and remove taboos.

 TRADUCIDO EL ORIGINAL.

Se dice que gente como yo no es bien aceptada, Aun se dice que la homosexualidad es una enfermedad, Se dice que personas como nosotros somos creaciones del diablo según la iglesia, la verdad aun puedo ver cómo la gente me critica en como camino o como hablo y aunque sé que a veces no es a mi cuando veo que es otras personas con la misma orientación es como si me lastimaran a mí, se dice que los hombres no pueden maquillarse o no pueden usar peluca y si lo hacen son raros. Pero no todo es malo pues algunas familias son abiertas con sus hijos  y veo a gente como yo triunfar en el mundo de las redes sociales, de mi parte en eso ando pues soy un justiciero mi nombre es Danny un……

No sé qué estaba pasando conmigo, no sé cómo describirlo, pero desde el fondo de mi sabía que mi ser estaba saliendo a la luz. Aun me acuerdo que para mis padres no les agrado esta orientación pero no me importo para esto para contárselo a ellos tenía dos opciones contárselos a ellos directamente o contarle a mi abuela (que en paz descanse).Entonces me decidí por la segunda así que tome fuerzas aunque admito que el miedo casi se apodero de mí, así que respire profundo  y le dije de mi orientación –ABUELITA SOY GAY- me acuerdo de su mirada de sorpresa después sonrió y entonces como mi abuela  no dijo nada ni protesto le dije que el primer novio oficial con ese que si me mueva el tapete lo presentaría ante el pero dios la llamo así que desde el cielo cuando yo sienta esa emoción de alegría con solo verlo mi abuela me mandara su bendición  al igual que mi tía, ahora para mi evolución en mi entorno descubrí algunos youtubers que también son LGBTIQ+  como por ejemplo: PEPE Y TEO, Paco del mazo, Damián cervantes, LeoandFeli y show muy interesantes como  Rupauldragrace y un show mexicano llamado La más draga dando vida a las drags mexicanas quienes les digo a todos los que hacen drags  del todo el mundo Mis Respetos pues eso del drag es un arte, ahora a pesar de que muchos artistas se han declarado, aún hay personas que siguen luchando contra la homofobia y educando a muchas personas en esas me incluyo acerca de la cultura y cosas del lgbtiq`+ cosas que todo el mundo debe saber desde el principio hasta cosas nuevas en la comunidad es hora de quitar esos prejuicios, esos mitos, etc.. En todo el mundo.

 Open your wings no importa si usas peluca, no importa si te maquillas, abre esas alas exprésate como tú quieras esas alas son tuyas y no tengas miedo pues estamos en siglo XXI, en esta parte solo quise enseñarles un poco de cómo salí del closet  pero en fin abre tu corazón, exprésate y vive el momento que cuando tú  te declares es un día de orgullo. Mi nombre es danny y soy un justiciero de esta comunidad y es hora de abrir conocimientos y quitar tabus.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Dance of the colors episodio 2; Esmeralda

LA HISTORIA DE ESTEFANY

ES MALO QUE UN HOMBRE SE MAQUILLE???